The Websites and the Apps are not intended for use by persons under the age of 16. If you are under 16, you may not download or use the Apps.
"Personal Information" is information about you that is personally identifiable to you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number.
"Anonymous Information" means information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information. Anonymous Information does not permit identification of you. Anonymous Information, such as basic usage statistics regarding your use of the products and services offered by Hudway, does not by itself identify you to Hudway, though such information may be unique or consist of or contain information that you consider personal.
The Personal Information we gather from you helps us learn about our visitors and customers. We use this information to provide you with our products and services, to develop new products and services, to better tailor the features, performance and support of our products and services, and to offer you additional information and opportunities.
We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily through our Websites and your use of our products and services. We may collect Anonymous Information passively or actively. The types of Personal Information and Anonymous Information we collect are:
1. If you set up an account while using the Apps, we will collect your contact details such as email address as well as other information you provide. Please note that you are not obligated to create an account to use our Apps, however, some features may only be available to users who create an account.
2. If you buy products or services from our Websites, we will collect your full name, the name of your company (if applicable), your postal address, e-mail, and phone number.
3. If you request customer support services for our products and/or services, we will collect Personal Information to enable us to provide customer support services to you, including your name, email address, and other information as applicable. We may also collect other information about Hudway products you own or Apps you use, such as the serial numbers, date of purchase, order details, and information related to a support or service issue, some of which might include Personal Information.
4. If you subscribe to Hudway navigation-related Apps and set up an account, Hudway may collect location data from your device as well as the history of your completed trips while using the Apps.
5. Hudway may collect Personal Information through surveys for market research purposes to gain a better understanding of our customers, to improve our products and services, and to develop new products and services. The information we collect in such instances depends on the survey, but might include your name, address, age, information about your use of our services and products and the like.
Hudway collects information about the use of the Apps. For example, Hudway may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Apps, the duration of your sessions, information about the device on which you have installed the Apps, advertisements that you view or click on, your communications with other users and third parties, and the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to log-in.
Your Personal Information may be used by Hudway in several ways. First, we collect it to perform our obligations resulting from the delivery of our products and / or Apps to you. We also use your Personal Information to contact you via mail, via email or phone to inform you of our new products and/or services, promotions we may offer, to submit a customer survey and any other marketing activity. We may also contract third parties to perform our direct marketing activities. We may use your Personal Information to conduct market research, to improve our Apps, products and/or services, to provide more responsive customer service and to improve our Websites and related communication channels.
In the event that Hudway undergoes a change of control or is sold or transferred, or in the event that substantially all of its assets are sold or transferred to a third party, our Websites, Apps, products and services, and any Personal Information collected by Hudway will be among the transferred assets. By using our Websites, Apps, products and/or services, you hereby agree and consent to such transfer or assignment of your Personal Information collected by Hudway, and you further waive any claims that could be made against us in relation thereto.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 16. If you believe that we have collected Personal Information about a visitor who is under the age of 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and such Personal Information will be deleted.
We recognize our responsibility to protect the Personal Information you share with us. We take precautions including administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard your Personal Information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information and Hudway cannot and will not be held liable for any unauthorized access or use of the information you have supplied to us.
Last Updated: March 22, 2016
标记区域 * 为必须填写。